07 Jun [VACANCY] Creative Digital Media Executive, Tynemouth Newcastle
We are delighted to announce we are hiring a Digital Media Executive to support the MD in the delivery of key client accounts.
This is a full time role for an enthusiastic, passionate and highly creative Digital Media Executive looking for a challenging role with lots of opportunities to learn, grow and develop new skills.
As an agency we use the latest in digital marketing techniques including vlogging, Facebook advertising, viral content and we even capture drone footage! In house, we’re able to deliver the following for our clients:
- WordPress web design
- Content strategies
- Content creation
- Design and graphic design
- Search engine optimisation
- Corporate videos, case study videos and even drone footage
- Digital marketing training
We’re a full service agency, managing seven-figure client accounts as if we were their in-house marketing team.
We are therefore hiring a forward thinking and highly creative Digital Media Executive to support the MD.
Working with Lisa, you will:
- Write and upload content to clients’ web sites
- Manage client social media accounts; planning, writing and scheduling content each week
- Come along on photo and video shoots
- Contribute ideas for hitting the marketing goals
A major part of the role is graphic design based. You must be skilled in creating unique and beautiful designs using Photoshop and In Design. Specifically, you will help Lisa enhance the content for DARETOGROW including:
- YouTube channel art
- Graphics for social media
- Content for Instagram stories
- Creating mini videos from longer vlogs
- Full time
- £16k starting salary, rising to £18k after 6 months
- Macbook Pro provided, with full Adobe creative suite
- Option to work from home 2-3 days per week
- 28 days holiday (and your birthday!)
This is a very exciting role which will grow as you grow. Ideally you will have experience in:
- sharing social media content on Instagram, Linked In, Twitter and Facebook;
- scheduling on Hootsuite and in platforms;
- creating graphics to share on social media platforms (such a quote style graphics) and designing content such as workbooks / flyers on In Design;
- editing / adding blogs to WordPress web sites;
- writing compelling content such as blogs and featured articles
It would be a huge bonus if you knew how to use:
- Adobe Premiere
Digitia is run by Lisa Bean who also runs the DARETOGROW community. You will be supporting Lisa on the delivery of key clients accounts and will also work on the exciting DARETOGROW project.
Digitia is a full service digital marketing agency. We can delivery all types of content and media in house and we take an honest, business-led approach to marketing. It’s not just about good design and good content – it’s about getting results for our clients who choose us year after year.
HOW TO APPLY:
We’re looking for a long term hire; someone who can support us in this specific role as the business grows over the coming years.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, please email firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions. You’re welcome to send a CV but it’s not essential.
- Why would you love to do this role?
- What specific skills and experience would you bring to the role?
- How would you approach this role?
- Do you have any training requirements you’d need initial support with (e.g. you’ve never used Instagram.)
Please do include links to your work. This is really important.